Monday, December 7, 2009

closer..

so i have a new found respect for life, but it seems that it has been within me for years to be discovered today..and i have a new found respect for people; people who are not perfect, but people who moved me with what they have given me despite their imperfections; and their gift is so much larger than these imperfections that i feel blessed to realise how inconsequential and vain the very idea of those imperfections is; and they have given me something that i probably could never hav given them because i now know i'm not what they so beautifully are; they have given me hope; and they have brought me closer to life; closer to what life is about; closer to what life isnt about; closer to what really is the elixir of human joy; it's that smile of happiness; it's the smile of the soul; and i'm amazed!

2 comments: